What is the ICB Learner Portal?
The ICB has a Learner Portal which lets students manage their profiles directly with the ICB, by going online. As an ICB student, you can do the following things on the ICB learner portal.
- Register as a student of the ICB
- Enter for exams (distance learning students only)
- See your exam results (distance learning students learners only)
- View and edit your personal and contact details
- Order certificate reprints
- Make payments to the ICB using a credit card (and other usual methods)
How does it work?
If you are an existing ICB student (i.e. have an ICB ref number) and are new to the learner portal, you will need to register online to create your account. Complete the registration process by entering the following details:
- Username – this can be any name of your choosing.
- Password – this can be any password of your choosing.
- Email – your personal email address, which ICB will use to communicate with you.
- ID number – Your SA ID number, as it is on your SA ID document
As new learner to ICB, you will be required to register/update your personal and contact details to ICB’s database. Once you’ve completed this process you will be able to enroll yourself for exams with the ICB, which will make available your ICB portfolio and assessment material.
Where do I log into the ICB learner portal?
It’s simple! You can just follow the link here: ICB learner portal login and enter your details and you can start using the ICB learner portal. You will find a screen that looks like the image below. Then you will just need to enter your details and you can start using the ICB learner portal.
Last updated: June 19th, 2017