Find all your ICB registration fees 2017 information here. When you sign up for an ICB course there are some registration fees that you will need to pay. If you are using a distance learning ICB provider, such as Skills Academy, then remember that you will need to pay your fees directly to the ICB.
When do you need to pay your ICB registration fees 2017?
If you are ready to enter for exams and receive your Portfolio of Evidence (PoE) then you must have sent your Assessment Entry Form and your proof of payment for your ICB registration fees 2017 to the ICB. At the time you enter for the first exam of the year the annual registration fee is payable as well. Please remember that if you have not paid your ICB registration fees 2017 or you have sent incomplete information on your forms then your exam entry will not be processed.
You can pay your ICB registration fees 2017 via:
- Credit card
See the information table below for banking details.
ICB registration fees 2017
Check out the image below for all the pricing for your ICB registration.
What else do I need to know?
Here are some important facts to remember about your ICB registration fees 2017:
- All fees are non-refundable
- Fees are quoted in South African Rands and may change without prior notice
- Fees listed include 14% VAT for South Africa and bank charges for payments from other countries
- Make sure you use your ICB reference number or SA ID number as your payment reference
- If you a foreign student then you will need to contact the ICB for your reference number call: +27 21 659 1300
- If it is your first time paying the ICB please contact them to get your reference number call:+27 21 659 1300
- The ICB does not accept cash payments, if you have to do a cash payment then you will need to deposit cash at an FNB bank and send the proof of payment to them.
Last updated: 21st June, 2017